We are creatures of habits. Routines provide health and wellness through structure and organisation.
Company success or failure is greatly influenced by the habits that emerge within the organisation.
What happens when our routines change dramatically? The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak is overwhelming our personal/work life and seems unstoppable.
Now, more than ever, a curated of skills and behaviours need to be pushed to flourish trying to keep balance in our work-personal lives:
1. Take own responsibility at work. Your work and effort ties into the larger goals of the organisation
2. Drive Positive Attitude. Become an effective team member and don´t put your professional credibility at risk.
3. Pursue continuous Self-Discipline. Discipline makes you talented
4. Be Resilient. Can do attitude, They have the ability to recover fast and be buoyant. Being uncomfortable and facing challenges is what activates resilience as a skillset.
5. Mark Integrity as your most valuable demonstration of who you are.
Don’t you agree that entrepreneurs and self-employees become role models on these sort of behaviours?. Their success depends upon their responsibility, determination and discipline. Set up your entrepreneur & self-employee mindset.
Special mentions to:
????????♀️????????♀️ @pixieleknot @angelakiracontortion ❤️
“ Look at usual things with unusual eyes.” Dare to be creative.
” Make the invisible visible”. Think, Feel, Dream, Explore, Explode, Accomplish. Make it happen “